Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bridal Wear :)

I seriously cannot believe how fast July got here! 2011 is over half way over people!!! Where did it go?!
Well, I love it when people ask me to create something new. It's just nice to let NEW creative ideas flow! I designed a custom bridal shower package for a customer and she wanted a pin for the Bride to wear while she was opening her gifts that matched the decor! Well, it took a bit of trial and error, but here is what I came up with!

I little shimmery tulle in the colors of the shower and wah-lah!
One day when my sister decides to settle down, I will have this bridal shower thing whipped!!! :)
Happy Tuesday!!

2 comments:

emily_in_paris said...

omgosh! i love this! i just got engaged, and my mind is a-flurry with with crafty ideas like this. :) thanks for sharing!

Terria said...

now this is a great idea super cute!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!