Monday, August 30, 2010

Cupcake Crazy

If you have been around this blog long enough, you know I love cupcakes like a 5 year old. Not so much eating them as I am not big into sweets (yes, I am not normal), but anything with cupcakes on it, toppers, making/baking them, decorating with them, etc :) SO, when I had a customer ask me to come up with a gift for a preschool teacher who LOVED cupcakes and to hand out candy to her class.....this was a NO brainer :)

This baby is good size! about 7.25 inches tall and over 4 inches wide :)
You all know I love vinyl :) and my Cricut Exp :) and the Feeling Groovy Cart :)
Have a great day cupcake :)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooooooo cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cupcakes too...but more to look at than eat!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gotta love cupcakes!!!

Jingle said...

This is so adorable! I love it!

JLP said...

This is the coolest thing I have seen today! Yippy skippy! I love cupcakes.

Karenladd said...

That is just darling! She is going to nuts over that!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!