Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tag!!!! You are it :)


Did you think I forgot about you today? lol. I didn't I have just been super busy!
Noticed that I have been a tag kick! Love these little guys! Again- I used the colors from this week's PlayDate Cafe Challenge. So much fun! I have these up for sale in my Etsy Shop, but may pull them for my own personl use! LOL. Oh-  don't forget to check out DCRU's blog! Today was challenge day!! Yesterday Jessica gabe a wonderful tute on a gift card holder! CHECK IT OUT!
My Etsy Shoppe
***Don't forget to enter the free giveaways listed at the top of my blog!!!
Proud Member of:
Die Cuts R Us Design Team
The Lime Light Creative Team
Rubber Romance Stamps Design Team
Just Buggin Design Team
Create-It Green Design Team

8 comments:

Linda said...

Your tags are way to cute to use!!! I wouldn't be able to part with them either.

Sandi said...

you're on a roll with these tags, adorable, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

laterg8r said...

these are fantastic, love em (i'd keep em too LOL) :D

JAN said...

gorgeous tags i adore them both

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute tags SammeJo!

*Alison* said...

Oh my heavens these are so cute.. I LOVE them.. so fun and festive.. thanks for playing with us at the Cafe.. HUGS

~I have a new FREE Digital Stamp on my blog right now.. :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

These are adorable!!

Terria said...

These are gorgeous I LOVE the colors!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to sign up as a follower!